Date:      Sat, 4 Jan 2014 20:24:40 +0100
From:      Patrick Proniewski <patpro@patpro.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux epoll syscall on 10.0-RC4

Hello,

During the month of September, an announcement was made about alpha =
releases of FreeBSD 10.0. In particular, the availability of FreeBSD =
10.0-ALPHA4 was posted with interesting details:

> - Implement epoll support in Linuxulator.

I wonder whether these changes made it through the release process, or =
not. I've installed a 10.0-RC3, and eventually upgraded to RC4, but =
Linux applications using the epoll_* system call keep on failing:

> linux: pid 52288 (steamcmd): syscall epoll_create not implemented
> linux: pid 52315 (steamcmd): syscall epoll_create not implemented
> linux: pid 52339 (steamcmd): syscall epoll_create not implemented

Any info about epoll support on 10.0 ?

Regards,
patpro=