Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:54:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: sigset_t changes committed

In article <199909292024.WAA02659@yedi.iaf.nl>,
Wilko Bulte  <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl> wrote:
> As John Polstra wrote ...
> >
> >     ===> usr.bin
> >     "/a/src/usr.bin/Makefile", line 223: Unclosed conditional/for loop
> >     "/a/src/usr.bin/Makefile", line 223: Unclosed conditional/for loop
> >     "/a/src/usr.bin/Makefile", line 223: 1 open conditional
> >     "/a/src/usr.bin/Makefile", line 223: 1 open conditional
> >     make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
> >     make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
> >     *** Error code 1
> >     *** Error code 1
> >

> Exactly the same thing here 10 minutes ago on my Alpine box.

Marcel has committed the fix for that now.  You can either grab it,
or remove the line "# doscmd \" from that Makefile.

You will also need to grab the latest version of
"src/lib/libc/alpha/gen/setjmp.S".  I committed a fix for a typo in
that file a few minutes ago.  ("addq" was misspelled as "add".)

John
  "No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."        -- Nora Ephron