Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:24:25 +0100
From:      Jakamara Bruce Jensen <Jakamara@HaikTech.de>
To:        +FBSD en mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   console dies with APM on

Hi.

I have a problem I cant find a solution for.

I use a laptop some years old.
I have apm and apmd turned on, acpi it doesn't support.

When I leave it run it does it perfectly until end, unless I touch a
button after the screen has gone blank.

I'm shure the last time I had FBSD running, about half a year ago, it
didn't have this problem. The only difference now is stable has been
developed further and I don't have X11 installed.

Not having X11 running can't be the reason.

Has any one a solution or tip for me?

Thanks in advance.

Jakamara Bruce Jensen