Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:23:19 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Joe Firmani" <Joe_Firmani@wrsd.net>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 2.1.5

Hi,

    My advice its install a new system in another machine (3.4-RELEASE), and
migrate all the domains over there, there are some perl scripts to translate
from bind 4.x config & data files to bind 8.x config & data files, they came
in the base system, if not, you can find them in the bind 8.x distribution).

The y2k page in the site its:
http://www.freebsd.org/y2kbug.html

Merry Xmas
Ales