Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 1995 20:37:08 -0400
From:      Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To:        kryten.atinc.com!jmb@dg-rtp.dg.com, ponds!rivers
Cc:        jbrann@panix.com, questions@freebsd.org

> >  I suffer from this every-now-and-then, but it is always associated
> > with a mail problem between me an freebsd.org.  When mail bounces back
> > to Majordomo; it removes you from the mailing list to prevent a
>                ^^^^
>
> 	EXCUSE ME!  I am not an 'it'.  I am not 'Cousin It'.  PLEASE,
> dont call me "it", cause "it" dont fit.
>
> 	really ;^)

 Opps - sorry, I had an idea that the removal from the list was automatic;
(I know with some listserv software it is...) I didn't know that was actually
an actual person handling the task :-)   [ Of course, without getting
too personal, one could argue that a gender-neutral pronoun was more
p.c. - but I'd prefer 'he' in that case... :-) ]

	- Dave Rivers -