Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:31:57 +1000
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
Cc:        George Mamalakis <mamalos@eng.auth.gr>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SASL problems with spnego on 8.0-BETA4

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 17:38 -0400, Rick Macklem wrote:
> When cyrus-sasl2 builds, it uses the little shell script
> /usr/bin/krb5-config with the args. "--libs gssapi" to get the list of
> libraries to link against. This doesn't return "-lgssapi_spnego" in the
> list. (The list can be changed by editting line #96 of=20
> /usr/bin/krb5-config.)

I think this sounds promising!  It makes sense.  Thanks for pointing us
in this direction.

I should already be out at a customer site but I hope to do some poking
in krb5-config early next week to see if that might be the key to
resolving the (non-spnego) kerberos problems I've been having with 8.0.
In my case, I'll be seeing what joy I get by adding -lgssapi_krb5.

--=20
John Marshall

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP--