Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 1998 18:03:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Daniel Ortmann <ortmann@sparc.isl.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   should 'cut' be in 'build-tools'?

During the aout->elf conversion I see messages saying that 'cut' is
not found.

It appears to be coming from use of 'newvers.sh' as in
src/usr.sbin/amd/fsinfo/../include/newvers.sh

Should 'cut' then be built considered a build-tool and built early in
the build process?

(I haven't investigated this any further.)

--
Daniel Ortmann       507.288.7732 (h)  ortmann@isl.net
2414 30 av NW, #D    507.253.6795 (w)  ortmann@vnet.ibm.com