Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:23:41 -0800
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   nautilus cd burner - can't delete files in burn:/// view

I'm sorry, but I cannot find anything in searching the archives or
google.  I seem to remember seeing something about this....

burn:/// worked just fine.  The problem is - and perhaps because some
permissions were not setup right initially - I drag and drop files into
burn:/// and I can't get rid of them.  I can't find where they are
referenced by nautilus either.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Again, sorry if this has
been covered and I'm just not finding it.
--
Sean