Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:12:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Russell Lewis <russell@cdyne.overlypub.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD quest server

Is there a FreeBSD server setup anywhere that allows guest logins with
full read privileges?  This would be handy for new or even experienced
users to view and compare config files.

Something like this would have cut the time it took me to get 'named' up
and running in half.

I would really like to see servers like this set up for a couple
different releases...say from 2.2.7 on up.  If it would help, I would
donate a 486 with 8MB of RAM and 130MB HD.

RussellL