Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:02:42 +0100 (MET)
From:      Jan Srzednicki <winfried@student.uci.agh.edu.pl>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   User Accounting

Helo,

In login.conf(5) manual page it says that login(1) can only enforce user
accounting stuff by denying to login (eg. when the account has expired).
So, options in login.conf like autodelete are unused - is there an
external daemon (maybe in ports) which would take care of it? I know I can
write eg. a periodic script, but a complete and ready-to-use solution
would be better ;)

Greetz
--
Winfried