Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 1997 17:11:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      salo@msc.edu (Tim Salo)
To:        P.Gevros@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Efficient ATM card.

> To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
> Cc: Nasir Ahmed <nasir@asacomputers.com>, freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: Efficient ATM card.
> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:16:08 +0100
>
> We had difficulty using the HARP one, however Cranor's driver worked fine.

What problems did you have with HARP?  (I couldn't find a problem report
from you, but I may have missed it.)  You might want to try HARP 2.1,
http://www.msci.magic.net/

> Another thing is rate limiting currently it seems not to be present in any of
> them, and it would be a very desirable feature for a driver included in
> FreeBSD.

Could you provide a bit more detail about what you are looking for?

Do you want an API which allows an application to set these parameters?

Thanks,
	-tjs