Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:20:26 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        vanilla@FreeBSD.org, nakai@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RFC: Removing gtk10

Looking at the current ports tree, I see 4 dependencies on
x11-toolkits/gtk10, namely:

	graphics/gyvegui
	graphics/gyvekernel
	korean/gtk10
	x11-fm/workplace

The first two haven't been updated since 1998, and along with
graphics/gyvefigs and misc/gyvescm should be culled.

korean/gtk10 is an orphan.. nothing depends on it.. other korean
ports depend directly on x11-toolkits/gtk12

x11-fm/workplace doesn't exist on the MASTER_SITE, and is owned
by ports@FreeBSD.org, so is unlikely to get fixed.

Therefore, unless anyone has any violent objections, I plan on
killing the following 7 ports one week from today, 10th October 2000.

   1. graphics/gyvefigs
   2. graphics/gyvegui
   3. graphics/gyvekernel
   4. korean/gtk10