Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 15:19:35 +0200
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@eboa.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (send)mail problems

On the ol' linux box I ran some tiny maillists for which I had whipped
up a tiny procmail script. Nothing fancy but it got the job done.

After switching to FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE it no longer works. Even though I've
already installed MajorDomo I would still like to get this working again.

n669:~/tmp$ cat tstmail