Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 15:49:03 -0700
From:      RGireyev@bellind.com
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   SUX-SEX stories

Hello to all the good people of FreeBSD community.
Apologies up front for cross posting, I felt the
nature of the problem may warrant such a drastic
action. There appears to be a VERY frequently
asked question, an answer for which does not
appear to be in the FAQ (or anywhere else I could
find). The question is: How does one install FreeBSD
on a second hard disk? Sometimes that second hard disk
is a slave drive, sometimes a master, sometimes it's
a zip drive and sometimes ..... etc etc. You get the
picture I'm sure. Could someone who HAS DONE IT BEFORE
or someone who KNOWS THE EXACT STEPS send them to me.
When you type the steps please keep in mind that someone
as dense as me will be reading them, so the clearer they
are (many words) the better.
   I guess I'll try to make an article out of it or
something. Jordan do you think this is a good candidate
for an article? Optimally someone who knows how to do it
would write the article, but if this lil' child-project
is unwanted I'll try and do it. But more importantly
we can add it to the FAQ.

Thanks a lot

Rudy (wishing he had another HD to experiment with)

Beavis and Butt-head Software Co Inc    | Fone  1-800-555-CHICKs
"Just press any key, dude!!!!"          | Phaks 1-800-555-BUTT