Date:               Thu, 1 May 1997 16:00:02 EST
From:      "Miki Janosi" <mjanosi@numacorp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:         What to buy?

    I want to buy a machine specifically for FreeBSD. I have version
2.1.0 but plan on buying a new CD of the latest version. And I'd like
some tips. This is what I plan on buying.

    Cyrix 6x6 +200 motherboard
    2940 Adaptec SCSI controller
    16x CD-ROM IDE (Mitsumi?)
    8 GB SCSI HD (Seagate?)
    SCSI Tape Drive (Seagate?)
    Video Card Matrix Mellanium 8MB
    Sound Blaster

I have an agreement that if I can't get the hardware to work with
FreeBSD I can swap till I get it to work! Please send responses to my
e-mail address since I got my WWW connection taken away and then had
to quit the mailing list because of bosses orders.
Miki Janosi                   NUMA Corporation, Akron, OH
Tel: (330) 925-5000 x.455     email: mjanosi@numacorp.com