Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:43:45 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: troubleshooting tree revisited

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 12:30:38PM -0800, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> > You know, I think this just might work.  Thanks!
>
> That seems a bit laborious to follow, however, whereas an interactive
> decision tree type program would at least make it more of a
> click-n-drool type of experience.  If I write the program which
> creates and walks the decision tree, would you consider using it? :)

If the markup format is DocBook (or, at the very least, something XML
based) then it's relatively easy to convert to HTML, and write another
application that parses the XML and displays flashscreens to the end
user.

Besides, haven't you got CTO stuff to do (/me ducks back in to the
marketing garret) :-) .