Date:      Tue, 6 May 1997 10:52:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Alex.Boisvert" <boia01@pollux.GEL.USherb.CA>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Applixware hangs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:42:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alex.Boisvert <boia01@pollux>
To: Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
Subject: Re: Applixware hangs

> I'm running FreeBSD 2.2-STABLE (as of about two days
> ago). My kernel contains :

Well, I recompiled my kernel to match yours (with 2.2.1 release) and
still, nothing changed.

So I decided to put a new hard disk in the machine, fdisk, reinstall
FreeBSD 2.2.1 complete with XFree 3.2, linuxlibs-2.3, ...

Tried applix and still, it hangs. Did I mention it's the only program
ever to have crashed this machine?

I'm getting desperate.  I've sent a debug trace of the linux emulation LKM
to emulation@freebsd.org mailing list.

There must be something that I'm missing.

Thanks for your help!
Alex.