Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:28:53 +0100
From:      ptiJo <ptiJo@noos.fr>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ARCHOS Jukebox Studio 20 support

This is a kinda thing I'm able to do :)
I must admit I don't really know how to fill in the umass.c

Anyway, here's the log of the plug
**********
usbd: attach event at 1010525207.123142000, USB Storage Adapter, In-System Design:
  vndr=0x05ab prdct=0x0031 rlse=0x0110 clss=0x00ff subclss=0x0000 prtcl=0x00ff
  device names: ugen0
usbd: Found action 'USB device' for USB Storage Adapter, In-System Design at ugen0
**********

thX a lot for the help !

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:01:08 -0800 (PST)
Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Doug White wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, ptiJo wrote:
> > >
> > > 	anyone has succeeded in connecting an ARCHOS Studio 20 to FreeBSD ?
> > > 	linux kernel says it uses ISD-200 device, then SCSI emulation.
>
> I'd also like to see the output of the following.
>
> as root, with the unit unplugged:
> . kill usbd
> . start 'usbd -d -v'
> . plug in the unit
> . Copy the line with the vndr/prdct/etc. values and mail it to me ... i'm
>   particularly interested in the class/subclass/protocol values
>
> You can kill and restart usbd normally afterwards if you like.
>
> Doug White                    |  FreeBSD: The Power to Serve
> dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu     |  www.FreeBSD.org

ptiJo <ptiJo@noos.fr>

Linux:	For those who don't like Windows
*BSD:	For those who like UNIX