Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 02:46:32 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Ali Alaoui El Hassani <961BE653994@stud.alakhawayn.ma>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SOS Help ipsec  (Esp Ah)

Dear All,

I am running into trouble. I am using tun0 as tunnel of a secure
communication via ESP. I want also to use Ah as another reliable kind of
communication so I thaught about using it via tun1. when I wanted to
create tun1 i.e (I went to GENERIC and modified the number of  tunnels
from 1 to 2) and I wanted to recompile the kernel , I had a recompilation
error due to some patch that I applied to my kernel previously.
well the thing is that I can not use point to point links ie sl0,pp0.
Due to time limitations I can not reinstall another kernel.

My question is:
Do you have any idea on how I can overpass this situation ?

I thank you In advance

Ali.