Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 19:01:06 +0200
From:      Antonio Nati <a.nati@cisco.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anyone interested to port x2c?

x2c is a product that let xbase programs run on unix platforms, and
includes a cgi interface. It should permit to write DOS, unix and
cgi-programs that use the same files (with concurrent locking).

x2c is running on dozens of platform, including Linux and excluding FreeBSD.

Me and my company are interested to port x2c to FreeBSD, but we have no
time to do it.
I started to port it from SUN (I found it easier then Linux), but I've
stopped due to other priorities.

Is there anyone interested to make the port? Which fee would be requested?

Waiting to hear someone,

Tonino