Date:      Sat, 25 Feb 1995 19:52:41 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Another daemon GIF

>> Hi I love your daemon pictures except :
>>
>> 1) Why is it look a bit blur or fuzzy ? Is there a way that you can import
>>    the original daemon into it and make the final picture looks sharper
>>    with clearer daemon ? That will be MORE impressive.
>>
>> 2) Can you make one set without the Mailing List text ? ie, only
>>    BSD-Nomad ?
>>
>>    Thanks in advance.

Another ones :-) (I'm so tired....).

http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa/secret/daemon1.gif
	(600x600 8bit GIF)
http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa/secret/daemon1.tif
	(600x600 24bit TIFF)

I can also draw the "Giant step".  If you want it, I'll draw it on
next week.

--
   HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi    E-mail:   hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (Keio Univ.)
          WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html