Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2001 16:03:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Igor Roshchin <str@giganda.komkon.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   strange mail(1) behavior

I am not sure how consistent this is yet, exactly what circumstances
lead to this problem, and that's why I am not filing this as a PR yet.
Maybe somebody has some insight on this problem:

I am not sure if this happens every time, but at least, very often:
When I am sending an e-mail to an address that is an alias in
/etc/aliases, pointing to several local addresses,
and using mail(1), I am not receiving that message myself,
even though my address is included in that alias, and /etc/sendmail.cf
is set to
O MeToo=True

This is happening on a 4.3-RELEASE system, and I haven't had problems
with previous (at least 3.x) systems.

Am I missing something related to mail.local (or lmtp) configuration ?

Igor