Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:15:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mychal McGrew <myc@vapor.westin16.flyingcroc.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   vinum

Good afternoon,

I have a question about vinum.  We use vinum on a machine of ours, and I
was wondering if there is a way to automate it to start on bootup.  I'm
not sure if there is a way, considering when you start vinum it opens up a
temp file in vi, and you have to enter data into that file.

When you save the file, it then starts.  Anyone here use vinum, and know
how to automate it on bootup?  Any suggestions would be great.  Thanks, I
appreciate it.

Regards,

Mychal L. McGrew
UNIX Systems Administrator