Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:55:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Shashi Joshi <shashi@shift-f1.com>
To:        vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM (Vincent Poy)
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, molter@logic.it, security@FreeBSD.ORG, mario1@primenet.com
Subject:   Stop this thread NOW unless you have anything for teh group

Hi all,

I am including the complete mail here.
Will some one please tell me the relevance of this on the mailing list?
ANYONE responding to any mail should MAKE CERTAIN it pertains to the group,
else please modify the "To: " and "Cc: " fields.
It doesn't matter how long you have been a hacker or a sysadmin. It applies
to all.

That is the basic courtsey a sys-admin should have, right?
Else how will you ever handle a mail-mischief?

Shashi

As Vincent Poy (you? ) said ->

--
Shashi Joshi