Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:50:57 -0800
From:      "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   /etc/ftphosts

Has anyone noticed that if you setup a virtual ftp server using /etc/ftphosts
that it automatically enables anonymous login to that hosts. Has anyone found
out different.. My problem is that I have a customer that wants ftp.domain.com
with a login and pasword and no anonymous ftp. any ideas would be well
appreciated.
TIA
Ron