Date:      Tue, 03 Nov 1998 09:25:55 -0700
From:      "Hoanh X. Vu" <hxv@lanl.gov>
To:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AIC 7880 and AIC 7890 on the same Mother board

Hi all:

I have a Dell 610 Precision workstation that has two SCSI host adapters,
AIC 7880 and AIC 7890, on the mother board.  I am using the standard
aaic7xxx.c device driver that comes with the Linux 5.1 distribution.  It
seems that only the AIC7880 is recognized.  The device driver does not
even detect the AIC7890 SCSI adapter.  Can someone please help?  I am
very desperate for any help.

Hoanh X. Vu
email: hxv@lanl.gov
Phone: (505)667-7427