Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:27:49 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   g_vfs_done/load_block_bitmap panic

Recently, on an NFS root booted FreeBSD 6.0-STABLE box, I received the
following panic, when trying to dd to a local disk (/dev/ad4, a sata
drive with some fragments of a linux boot partition and ext3 filesystem):

g_vfs_done():ad4s1[READ(offset=-4096,length=4096)]error=5
panic: load_block_bitmap: block_group >= groups_count - block_group=
131071, groups_count=502

That's all the information I have unfortunately..

Eric