Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:13:38 +0200
From:      Marian Hettwer <Mh@kernel32.de>
To:        Julien Gabel <jpeg@thilelli.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xfce4-iconbox doesn't start

Another reply, this time I tried gdb ... see below

Julien Gabel wrote:

> The iconbox is generally launched automatically when you use the port
> xfce4-session (which is not part of xfce4 because it is always in
> development ; I personally don't use it because of stability problem),
> which explain the warning. But this is not an error, and the iconbox
> must be launched: at least it is the case on my desktop. Are you sure
> the iconbox is not start after issuing the command?

0x28099943 in netk_gtk_window_set_type () from
/usr/X11R6/lib/libxfcegui4.so.1

hm... I'm not that good in gdb / debugging, but I remember that xfce
4.05 moved to gtk 2.4  ... sounds like an issue with that ...

But now I'm stuck anyways ...

best regards,
Marian