Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:44:07 -0700
From:      "Chad Thunberg" <chadth@atvideo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Out of files descriptors

On reboot of my freebsd 3.1 system I have gotten an error .: Out of files
descriptors after the drivers for the harddrive have loaded.  I initially
thought this was due to a really old hard drive but have since installed two
scsi drives (the other was an old ide drive) and have gotten the same error.
Anyone know what this has to do with? How to fix it?  I would rather use 3.1
then 2.2.8 because of the ELF support.  If some one has already asked this
question, please forgive me, I got some errors trying to search the
archives.

-Chad