Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:18:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mychal McGrew <myc@vapor.westin16.flyingcroc.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Doug Luce <doug@freebsd.con.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel dumps not happening!

Doug,

I've experienced this problem before on machines with high loads.  It runs
out of MBUFS, and just dumps.  This is the line that I put in my kernel
and recompiled:

options		NMBCLUSTERS=30720

This may be too many for your machine to handle, but I'm not sure.

Regards,

Mychal L. McGrew
UNIX Systems Administrator
Flying Crocodile, Inc.