Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2011 20:10:20 +0200
From:      "Vladislav V. Prodan" <universite@ukr.net>
To:        jhell <jhell@DataIX.net>
Cc:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [ZFS] How to change the geom label for a disk without losing data in the ZFS pool?

30.01.2011 19:57, jhell wrote:
> You are using gpt/* labels in this pool and there is no use for glabel(8)
> functionality since you already have the disk labeled by gpart(8).

I have all of the disks created via gpart.
But after export|import ZFS pool lost the label on one disc.
All the rest is normally displayed by gpart|glabel, and this gpart,
like, gives the correct results, but glabel - no issue when using a ZFS
pool.

I think this is a serious problem, as GEOM, and ZFS.
In this situation, I can not change or rename the "problem" disc when
running ZFS pool.

--
Vladislav V. Prodan
VVP24-UANIC