Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:07:55 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Udo Wolter <uwp@ukrv.de>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WinTV/PCI from Hauppauge

> The Bt848 seems to work well with pentium, ppro with pci chipsets:
> triton II, triton II and Natoma .

Hm, I don't think that I have such chipsets, I have a Gigabyte 586VX (or HX ?,
I don't know, to many X's the last months) :-(

> The other thing is try to get a VRAM based video card such as
> a matrox millenium or an S3 968.

Does that mean that it only works with some specific VGA cards ?

I've also seen that there are more than one card. They sell 3 cards at the
moment: "standard" (only TV/Video), "extended" (TV/Video/Teletext),
"professional" (TV/Video/Videotext/Radio). Will all of them work ? Can
I get the Teletext (or any kind of Videotext ?). Is it also possible to
get the radio part with FreeBSD ?

Thanx !

Bye,
	Udo