Date:      Mon, 7 May 2018 11:07:41 -0400
From:      "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca>
To:        "Ted Hatfield" <ted@io-tx.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [SM-USERS] Problem with folder display options in SM-1.4.23 on FreeBSD-11.1

On Fri, May 4, 2018 22:43, Ted Hatfield wrote:
> James,
>
> I am also FreeBSD 11.2-prerelease with apache24 but using dovecot with
> maildir format mailboxes.
>
> I don't see that there is any difference when I change the "Selection
> List
> Style" under folder options between
>
> Long      "Folder.Subfolder"
> Indented  "   Subfolder"
> Delimited ".Subfolder"
>
> No matter which option I choose the right folder list looks the same.
>
> I would be glad to assist you in diagnosing the problem since I'm
> running a similar system, but I'm not a squirrelmail expert by any
> means.

Although I appreciate the offer to help I am not able to start
threading through PHP code to solve this if it is a bug.   I am asking
on the SM users list and I have posted on StackOverflow.  We will have
to wait and see what turns up.

Regards,

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3