Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 1995 22:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Duane Ellison <duane@gargamel.ptw.com>
To:        Questions - FreeBSD <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   tun driver limit?

I think I read a message about there being a problem with the user level
ppp and the tunel driver.  Since I am planning on using that as the hub
of a service provider I would like to check into this before I find out
about the problem later.  So here is the basic question.  Is there going
to be any problem running 16 (or more) concurrent user level ppp sessions
on the same machine.  Since the kernel level ppp is broke (won't die) I
pretty much figured that I was going to have to use the user level
version.  (Besides the user level has more control so that is good).  If
there is a problem with this way of doing business please let me know.
Thanks...

	---  Duane
       Duane Ellison                         duane@gargamel.ptw.com
       Edwards, California               http://gargamel.ptw.com/~duane