Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:05:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Jon Mini <mini@haikugeek.com>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patch to "Lock struct pargs"

BTW

 struct pargs {
-       u_int   ar_ref;         /* Reference count. */
-       u_int   ar_length;      /* Length. */
-       u_char  ar_args[0];     /* Arguments. */
+       u_int           ar_ref;         /* Reference count. */
+       u_int           ar_length;      /* Length. */
+       u_char          ar_args[0];     /* Arguments. */
 };

style(9) says that you should use 2 tabs only if you need to..
the original is fine, because u_char fits in 1 tab..