Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 1997 18:01:10 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Video Capture for FreeBSD

Doug White
>On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Amancio Hasty wrote:
>

>> The latest Bt848 device driver supports the following cards:
>>
>> o	WinCast/TV
>> o       STB PC TV
>> o       Intel Smart Video Recorder III

Would anyone mind doing a review of these cards versus eachother?

So this makes the current (on market) FreeBSD capture cards up to
five???? (Matrox Meteor and Onmimedia)

  Still need to figure out if my Matrox will work with this setup.
Has anyone figure out if the new ATI super-jesus 3D card will
be supported by any of the X's?

Most cool...

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com