Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Amancio Hasty Jr <hasty@netcom.com>
To:        hasty@netcom.com, nirva@ishiboo.com, rhh@ct.picker.com, sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: X-10 Mouse Remote patch

Hi Randall,

Lets leave this one alone for now and just give me a little time to take
care of moused which I think is the source of our problems and not
necessarily your patches. Since we just recently lost a key
FreeBSD player, I wish to avoid the scenario that can lead
to other players leaving FreeBSD.

And Soren the moused patches where posted on this list and on
the multimedia mailing list and the committal was not rushed
in so next time try to pay attention. We did consult with
Mike Smith prior to committing the moused patches.

	Amancio