Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:37:56 +0300
From:      Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@FreeBSD.org>
To:        edwin@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/132281: [patch] update graphics/gdal to 1.6.0

  Hello Edwin!

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 12:20:14PM +0000, edwin@FreeBSD.org wrote:
e> Synopsis: [patch] update graphics/gdal to 1.6.0
e>
e> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->glebius
e> Responsible-Changed-By: edwin
e> Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Mar 3 12:20:14 UTC 2009
e> Responsible-Changed-Why:
e> Submitter has GNATS access (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)

I have GNATS access, but I don't have ports commit bit. Why should I
be responsible?

Also, previous port update was committed after maintainer timeout.
Shouldn't this mean that this time we can make a shorter timeout?

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE