Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:57:15 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Unforgiven Raizer <the_raizer@yahoo.it>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: hp visualize

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 02:24:48PM +0200, Unforgiven Raizer wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm Simon from Italy.
> Where i work we have some HP workstations whitout os.
> The Hp workstation are an HP VISUALIZE C180 pa-risc,
> so what kind of freeBSD i can install on them??

None.  FreeBSD has not been ported to the HP PA-RISC architecture yet
(and as far as I know nobody is working on such a port either.)

You might wish to try OpenBSD instead -- they seem to have some
support for those machines. (See http://www.openbsd.org/hppa.html )

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson