Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: arp errors

Forgot to mention that arp is spewing out messages like this.

Jul  3 11:35:00 bsd /kernel: arplookup 63.169.98.64 failed: host is not on
local network

That network isn't related to the machine in question at all. I assume
it's because I've got routed running.

Keith

Keith W.

At the helm <for better or worse>