Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:33:12 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Joseph D. Kulisics" <kulisics@cs.wisc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DHCP

  I have been trying to find out if there is a way to configure an
interface to use DHCP to set it IP address. I was wondering if there is
some option that needs to be set in the kernel to enable support or if the
support for DHCP is available at all. Any information that could point me
to documentation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

	WORK:					HOME:
	Joseph D. Kulisics			Joseph D. Kulisics
	JWT Specialized Communications		626 S. Burnside Av., Apt. 205
	6500 Wilshire Blvd., 21st Floor		Los Angeles, CA 90036
	Los Angeles, CA 90048			(323)857-1427
	(323)655-4262 x206

	joseph.kulisics@jwtworks.com		kulisics@cs.wisc.edu

	HOME PAGE URL:	http://people.we.mediaone.net/kulisics/