Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:54:10 -0800
From:      "Patrick Vierheilig" <patrick@westsound.com>
To:        "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Yo .mc Sendmail in the house ?

Uhm, forgive me, but it is not my resolv.conf file in question:

Firstly, the contents of resolv.conf will not produce the errors listed and
questioned about.

Secondly, spelling is etremely important in any config file (and I'm not
going to explain why here), please note the other three responses to you and
the list.  this /is/ the technical issue.

Thirdly, as stated in a previous post to your Q, you can't have /mc contents
in the .cf file - you need to build the .cf file using m4 (if nothing else),
since it is built separately then the sendmail binary.  Then, since it seems
things are going that way for you, make sure you do a 'make install' as
well.

Good Luck.