Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:54:30 -0700
From:      Mike D'Agosta <mdagosta@earthtribe.net>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sun's JDK 1.4 and FreeBSD

> Why don't you just use the java/linux-jdk14 port? I wrote it the day Sun
> released the 1.4.0 beta, and Maxim committed it the very same day. (if my
> long-term memory serves me well)

I saw only broken links everywhere I went and thought it was bogus. I've received a few other emails privately that explain to me otherwise. I went back and checked my links and I think it was a user error, because I see the port now.

I'm glad you guys are way ahead of me... I just thought I'd try to stir something up if it wasn't already.

But thankfully, you guys are way ahead of me and have given it far more thought.

My apologies for my temporary incompetence :)

I'll hook myself up with the ports version.

Mike