Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:55:16 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Gregor <johng@vieo.com>
To:        keichii@iteration.net
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Extremely large (70TB) File system/server planning

> What would you guys do in this case? :)

I'd call up my friendly regional SGI, Sun, IBM, and Compaq reps
and have them put together proposals.  I'm a former SGI guy and
know that we've had a bunch of installations of this size and larger
(much larger).  It's not that big a deal any more.  I don't know
if that's true for the other vendors, having xfs and 128 processor
machines tends to warp one's definiton of what is "hard".  :-)

-JohnG