Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:31:18 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@awod.com>
Subject:   Can I get a report of portupgrade's results?

U've been strugling with portupgrade for the last week or so, and I was
wondering if it was possible to get it to ouput the little summary of waht
it did/did not do to some report fiile somewhere?

What's hapening to me is that the results are larger than my scrollback
buffer on the console, and also somethimes I'm remote accessing, and don't
have scrollback.

I don't want to just run it under script, as the resultant typescript file
would be HUGE!.

Thanks for any sugestions here.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin