Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 1995 16:57:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        current@freefall.cdrom.com, dufault@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: new scsi stuff..

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:

> What's the time-table on putting this stuff in?

Tomorrow AM?  I've spent some time testing and haven't found any
problems lately.  I don't want to hear about someone's disks being
mounted in the wrong place.

The changer will be completely untested.

Everyone will have to rebuild config.  The symptom as usual will
be undefined tables such as scsi_tinit, scsi_cinit etc.

If anything comes up and I'm not putting it in I'll post to the
list.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936