Date:      Fri, 06 Nov 1998 02:03:03 -0700
From:      "I. Harold Oga" <ogah@home.com>
To:        AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Viking II 9.1 WLS

At 12:53 AM 11/6/98 , Berthold Hoellmann wrote:
>> Try 5.1.3, it includes a fix for some of the Rev B 7880 chipsets.
>Where can I get 5.1.3? ftp.dialnet.net only holds 5.1.2, and I can't
>connect to redhat:
>
>Trying to connect to ftp.redhat.com...
>Error: Host is not responding to commands, hanging up.
>Error: Remote host has closed the connection.

Hi,
    I think the only place Doug sent the patch to was the linux-kernel
mailing list.  The patch is only about 40 lines and is archived here:

<http://www.linuxhq.com/lnxlists/linux-kernel/lk_9811_01/msg00653.html>;

Hope this helps.

--
I. Harold Oga                      | Email: ogah@home.com
Systems Enterprises Ltd.           | Voice: (403) 244 9738
#211, 1624 16th Ave SW             |
Calgary, AB, T3C 1A1               | "Life Sucks, Deal with it!!"