Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:23:24 +0000
From:      Amanda Joseph <amanda.joseph@apptechnologydata.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   EMR Users List

Hi,

Would you be interested in EMR users email list or Industry specific List?
Data Field: verified Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Empl=
oyee Size, Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type and many more).

Technology users like : eClinicalWorks, McKesson, Cerner, Allscripts, Athen=
aHealth, NextGen, Care360, Practice FusionGE, HealthCare, EPIC etc.

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.
Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.
Regards,
Amanda Joseph
Marketing Executive

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engin=
e Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply bac=
k "RE: Leave Out" in a subject line