Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:07:37 -0700
From:      "freebsd" <george@vagner.com>
To:        "Geoff Wright" <wrightg@mcmaster.ca>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Not able to make fbsd recognize two NICS

maybe both are on IRQ10 ?

try changing the 3com to a different irq not being used
such as irq5 using the dos software supplied on their site.

ed0 at port 0x280-0x29f iomem 0xd8000-oxdbfff irq 10 on isa0
ed0: address 00:00:c0:17:c3:4e, type WD8013EPC (16 bit)

ep0: <3Com 3C509-Combo EtherLink III> at port 0x300-0x30f irq 10 on isa0
ep0: Ethernet address 00:20:af:03:a9:42