Date:      Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:54:55 -0600
From:      Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-sysinstall@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDInstall: I want the bikeshed painted plaid

On 01/02/11 12:49, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:
> As those of you who obsessively follow the SVN commit mails may have
> noticed, I recently began work on a new installer, which I have
> tentatively named 'bsdinstall'. You can find the code itself at
> svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/user/nwhitehorn/bsdinstall and a wiki page
> describing it at http://wiki.freebsd.org/BSDInstall.

By popular demand, I have made some images for people to experiment
with. These are at
http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/test-bsdinstall.img.bz2 (raw
image) and http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/test-bsdinstall.vdi.bz2
(VirtualBox image). The root password is 'bsdinstall', and further
instructions are in the motd.
-Nathan